Vendors: Increase Your Marketing Power!
With a Business Associate Membership, you can increase your promotional power and sales among our 70+ chapter DOF members who represent 45 school districts.
When you join us for our chapter meetings, you can hear about school district news and topics, and get a chance to share the latest updates about your company’s products and services. And with access to our events and outings, you can meet and socialize with your colleagues in a great setting. Our events are a lot of fun!
- Direct access to our 70+ chapter members who represent 45 school districts!
- An online business listing with your complete company info, logo and website link, plus email and phone contacts for 2 of your reps.
- Join us for our 10 monthly (virtual) chapter meetings, held on the 3rd Thursday of every month, except July and August.
- Zoom meeting start time is 12 pm for DOFs, and 12:30 for vendors. You will receive an email link.
- Zoom meeting schedule: 3/22, 4/19, 5/17, 6/21. We hope to resume in-person meetings Sept. 2021.
- Join us for chapter outings and events (additional fees apply) including:
- Annual Chapter Dinner – April 2022
- Dick Roberts Annual Golf Outing – May 2022
- Staff Enrichment Day / Trade Show – June 2022
- Joint meeting with ASBO – December 2021 tbd
2021-2022 Payment Info:
For new listings and renewals, Business Member fees are $100 per year, which runs from March 2021 thru February 2022.
Checks should be mailed to our Chapter President:
Mid-Hudson Chapter NYSSFA
c/o Jamie Smith
314 Mountain Road
Cornwall on Hudson, NY 12520
Please contact Jamie directly if you wish to pay by credit card.
Office 845-534-3935 / cell 845-629-0350 / email@example.com
Please note: your company must be an active member at the state level – NYSSFA in Albany, before joining the Mid-Hudson Chapter NYSSFA. Your membership must also be in good standing to attend our Chapter meetings and events.
Chapter special events and outings have an additional per-event fee. Please see the Calendar for event info.